The Australian Sports Museum and MCG Tours will be adhering to the current Victorian Department of Health and Human Services guidelines.
When visiting the Australian Sports Museum and/or take a MCG Tour, we ask you to abide by the Rules of Play.
- QR Codes. All attendees will be required to check-in upon entry to the MCG via Gate 3, using the displayed QR code via the Service Victoria app and bring up their COVID-19 digital certificate to display to MCG staff at the entrance gate in one of two ways:
1. Scan the QR code outside the entrance gate using the Services Victoria App on your smart device
2. Show their COVID-19 digital certificate in the same smart wallet on their device
For patrons without a smart device, they will be required to provide a printed version of the COVID-19 digital certificate or Immunisation History statement, which can be used as evidence of vaccination.
- Clean hands! Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene by washing your hands regularly and using the hand sanitiser stations and wipes provided throughout the museum and tour route.
- Protect the head. Following the current Victorian Government restrictions, face masks will be required for all visitors aged 8 years and above.
- Stay at least a couple of cricket bats apart. Please remain at least 1.5m apart from anyone who isn’t in your household. Please follow the floor targets to assist in physical distancing.